Delta Hotels Ocean Pointe Resort
I won’t lie. My favourite types of wedding venues typically tend to be wineries and farm. I love the outdoors and the natural elements the environment provides. With that being said, logistically, I love a beautiful indoor banquet space.
The Delta Hotels Ocean Pointe Resort is a blend of both the outdoors and a cozy inside space. I mean the view you get either from the Harbor Room on the boardwalk level or the giant patio space right outside the room is something you won’t find anywhere else.
The view overlooks the inner harbor and gives you a glimpse of the city with its tall downtown buildings.
My absolute favourite space at the Delta is that boardwalk patio. You can even tent the space and have your wedding fully outside. A tent about 100 ft (totally guessing) from
the Ocean? Yes please.
Pssst. Grab my FREE venue spreadsheet 👈 for Victoria and Surrounding area’s best wedding venues. It’s the actual spreadsheet I use to keep track of my favourite venues and stats.
Here are the quick facts:
There are a ton of different spaces at the Delta Hotels Ocean Pointe Resort to host your wedding in. This means they can accommodate groups of all sizes, up to 300 people.
On-site ceremony space?
That patio overlooking the Harbor? That’s the most beautiful ceremony space.
The current site fee (as of 2019) begins at:
Harbour Room: $2,500
Arbutus Ballroom: $2,000
The fee includes:
• Signing table and chair
• Place settings and glassware
• Two clear glass votive candles holders:
• Table numbers and stands
• Guest book table, cake table, and gift table
• White-skirted head table
• Easel for seating chart
• The raised head table in the Ballroom
• Tables, chairs
• White or black linen
• Dance floor, DJ table
• Podium and microphone
(Arbutus Ballroom and Harbour Room)
• Complimentary Deluxe Waterview
guest room for bride and groom on
wedding night with sparkling wine and
truffles, including 10:00 a.m. early
check-in. (Based on booking 50 guests
Additional fees: If you want to tent the patio space overlooking the harbor, you would be responsible for the cost of that.
Average menu price per person:
The menus begin at $51 per person.
Sunday’s are currently 50% off.
Availability for 2019 & 2020?
2019 still has some availability
2020 Plenty of availability
- Amazing location across from downtown Victoria.
- Ability to host your wedding outdoors beside the harbor WITH indoor backup space available.
- Indoor space that features floor to ceiling windows overlooking the harbor.
- Space that can accommodate up to 300 people.
- Custom designed menus by the Chef.
- The ceremony, reception AND guest rooms all on-site so no travel for guests in between events.
- Incredible ocean-view rooms.
- The outdoor patio space for ceremony or reception is not 100% private. Because the property borders the boardwalk owned by the city, there could be people from the hotel or just walking by during your ceremony. Most people tend to be very respectful of a wedding though and you likely won’t even notice them during your ceremony. Honestly, the view is totally worth randoms walking by.
If you’re looking for someone to help bring your wedding to life, send me an email and we can chat about how I can help.
Pin for later!
Many of the products in my blog posts are either sponsored products or affiliate links. While I do receive a commission off of any sales, the price will always be the same for you.